Saturday, March 1, 2008

Toddler Bed update

So the toddler bed didn't turn out to be as good as Aiden thought it was.

Aiden slept in the toddler bed for two nights and woke up both nights scared of monsters.

He has gone back to the crib feeling safe and secure.

The funny thing is that I remember reading about transitioning to a toddler bed and finding out what kind of kid you have...the one who loves the freedom and gets up at any time in the night to play or explore...or the kid that still has the crib mentality and needs you to get them in the morning never venturing off the bed.

I found out that my kid is the one that has the crib mentality and wanted me to get him in the morning when he woke up. I thought for sure he'd go wild with some freedom!

We'll try the bed again in the future, I'm not going to push it if he's not comfortable.

No comments: